If you are from the people who are always looking forward to gifts, you probably also like it when you make a gift to somebody yourself. If that's the case then it's not hard to guess that you may want to wrap up the presents yourself. In this way, you not only give your friends great pleasure, but fascinate them with something home-made. And who does not respect respect for a person who has invested effort and time to make him happy? If you are such a person who makes others happy with original, creatively packaged gifts, then you will find our suggestions on the topic "To wrap gifts" certainly find interesting.
Whenever you pack gifts, make sure that the packaging matches the gift. A cool, interesting and provocative gift can not be given without a packaging that is so cool, interesting and provocative. Otherwise the surprise effect is missing. The person to whom you give something should fall in love with the first look in the gift box and impatiently develop different ideas in his head, which is exactly in the promising packaging.
Gift wrapping - Kimono packaging
Packaging gifts does not just mean packing them up. Each gift deserves a pretty ornament. The ideas to decorate a gift are incredible. Everything depends on the taste of the recipient. Finally, of your own taste. Because it is impossible to leave no trace of your personality.
Almost all materials are suitable for decorating gifts: yarn, twigs, tree leaves, flowers, green plants, bows and pearls, pieces of fabric, wooden staples, lace, napkins, feathers, glitter sprays in various colors and even rice paper. The decoration plays a big role in what an impression the gift leaves. You can decorate a gift to arouse certain associations. For example, animal and monster packaging is particularly appealing to children and creates excitement in them. For people with a very fine taste, elegant and discreet packaging is a must. For teenagers such packaging and decorations are appropriate, which correspond to their character. Take a look at the next tutorial, which provides detailed step-by-step descriptions. Accompanied by pictures, it represents an idea for teenage gift wrapping.
Pack Gifts - Dandelion Wrap
- 1 piece of simple wrapping paper
- 1 small piece of fabric
- 1 branch
- 1 chain ring
- 1 small piece of cardboard
- textile adhesive
- double-sided adhesive tape
Puff Flower Gift - Instructions
- Judge the size of the gift by eye and possibly cut off a smaller piece from the wrapping paper.
- Wrap the present with it. For fixing double-sided adhesive tape is recommended (see picture below).
Double-sided adhesive tape for fastening
So it should look like after pasting together
- Place the small piece of fabric in the center of the gift and glue its ends together with glue.
- Take a little bit of yarn and thread the chainring in it. Wrap the yarn with the chain ring a few times around the wrapped gift and tie the two ends together.
A drop of Texil glue
- Then take a little yarn. Take the beginning of the piece of yarn under the small and the ring finger and hold it with it. Wrap tightly around the middle and index fingers a few times to make a small ball of twine.
- The resulting ball of wrinkles from the fingers run down. Wrap the starting thread, which was printed under the small and the ring finger, once around the ball and tie the two ends together.
- Use the pair of scissors to cut off the ends of the balls to make a small yarn ball as shown in the picture above.
Your DIY gift wrap is ready!
- Drop a drop of liquid glue in the middle and glue the yarn ball to the twig. Pull the branch through the thread with the chain ring. Now the DIY gift wrap is ready!
Pack gift as a shirt
You may have never noticed that you can find such a simple, but also unique packaging for a cupcake.
Cupcake in mason jar - an original and time-saving packaging idea!
Bottles are always a little harder to pack. From time to time there are special occasions for which one usually gives alcohol. For example, at weddings, at Christmas or when you meet the family of the love partner. So that the gift does not look impersonal, a nice packaging is recommended. In addition, it is still a promise for the quality of the contents of the bottle. The next video is a wonderful-packing-tutorial:
Pack the wine bottle
Decorate gifts with flower bow: Instructions
For the loop you need as accessories:
- white rice paper
- Hot glue gun
- Cut a piece of white rice paper to a desired size.
- Cut out the edges of the paper oval.
- Fold the rice paper into a harmonica and tie a thread in the middle.
- Unfold the paper to form a flower.
Check out our other suggestions and create real artwork for your favorite people!
Pack round gifts
Pack children's gifts - original ideas
Pack the voucher
Creative and super fast - all you need is top quality napkins and a bow
Pack coupons with plain plain paper and decorate with gold pen and label
Another creative idea, how to pack a bottle as a gift
To wrap up a Christmas present
Cool packaging for kids gifts
Unique jewelry packaging
To wrap up Christmas presents
Pack wedding presents
Wedding gifts for guests